Sadly....Hunter got the mail today from the mail box. He found a card from his Grandparents. He was upset, and he wants to know why they do not come and see him anymore? Why they would send him a card? He does not know who Papa D is and they don't remember that he knows him as Grandpa. I hate that he had to be hurt today. I had to explain to him why they don't want to hop in their car and travel the one minute to see him. I told him that they love him so much, they just hate me more. I hate that I did not get the mail first. I wish I had a crystal ball and I could have know what they future held for us. I would have spared him all of this. I wish they would visit the kids, and show them that they do matter. Sorry Hunter!!Friday, January 14, 2011
Why?
Sadly....Hunter got the mail today from the mail box. He found a card from his Grandparents. He was upset, and he wants to know why they do not come and see him anymore? Why they would send him a card? He does not know who Papa D is and they don't remember that he knows him as Grandpa. I hate that he had to be hurt today. I had to explain to him why they don't want to hop in their car and travel the one minute to see him. I told him that they love him so much, they just hate me more. I hate that I did not get the mail first. I wish I had a crystal ball and I could have know what they future held for us. I would have spared him all of this. I wish they would visit the kids, and show them that they do matter. Sorry Hunter!!


