Friday, January 14, 2011

I wished.....

I wished that the things I write of were untrue and spiteful.
The truth of the matter is that it is not. Sadly it is true, and my kids are their family as is my husband. I only wish that they saw it that way.
You are lucky that you do not know the family that I know.
I write the things that we go through and that we deal with. That is what a blog is for. I love my in laws, without them I would not have my husband. I just hate what they have done to my husband, and kids. I wish I could snap my fingers and all this would be gone. When my husband got sick, and almost died it all became to real for me. I had to stand up for my family. I would never write things about them that was not true. I have and will continue to be nice to everyone. I have not said one mean, hurtful, untrue thing about anyone. Gaylyn and Dee not only took themselves out of the children's lives. They made sure that they lost everyone else as well. They have helped us financially from time to time and I would have traded that in a minute for them to just answer my husband when he told them he loved them. I have big shoulders and I can handle everyone hating me. I just wish that the kids did not have to suffer. That is what hurts the most. Why send a child a card and write that stuff inside? Why not just come and give him a hug and tell him yourself. I am not trying to publicly hurt anyone or lie about anyone via the web. This is the life that we are living and this is what we are going through. I love everyone in the family and I miss them too. I can't go back and change things so I just deal with it. If this is too hard for you to read than please don't read my blog. I am going to be using this blog more for a daily journal into my life and the life of my family. So, if this is to painful for you than I am sorry. Families are forever if we can just get through today.
Actually, I will be forming a new blog. One that I can feel open to discuss what I need to without hurting anyones feelings. That was not my intention at all. So I am sorry if I offended anyone. I love your loyalty for the family. You are amazing. I have always thought that and I will continue to do so. Forgive me

Team Allred