Gunner and Alta G really loved this picture booth. It was free so all the kids were going crazy over this.
Who doesn't love arts and crafts, tons of drinks, food, candy and free video games. My kids were in heaven......
Brandon with our friend Stephanie. She joined us for trick or treating this year. Brandon is so strong. During the rain he pushed this and held this heavy umbrella. He is my HERO!
Sebastian also joined us. We had a blast hanging out with friends and cousins. We had a huge feast and party at my moms house.
My name is Alta and I am married to Brandon Allred. We were married on March 5, 1999. After five years together, we finally decided to marry. So we feel like we have already been together for time and all eternity :) We have four great children and a good life. I watch children in my home and Brandon works for Costco in their Depot. We are mostly home bodies. We are happiest just spending time together and watching our children grow.
I also sell Scentsy Wickless Candles. They are amazing. Check them out by checking this website...