Hunter my fish. He could swim all day and night.
Can you see the love in her eyes????? She loves her Gunner Dee.
Wyatt decided to build a little art of his own to leave for the next guests.
Gunner Dee and his rock collection from his morning and evening hikes with his Gi Gi.
Hangin' out with the Aunts and Uncles.
Little Alta Loved the big mirrors
Swimming, their favorite part of the trip. Gi Gi was such a fun Grandma. The kids really loved spending time with her and getting to know her better. They have never spent more than 24 hours straight with her. Gunner especially loved this.
Alta Graclyn without her swimming suit. I did not expect her to want to be in the water right away. She practically jumped in fully clothed. She loved this soooo much. I think I have a water baby on my hands.
