Friday, April 03, 2009

7 months old

Alta Graclyn Allred is now 7 months old. She has started putting sounds together like ma ma ma ma (I love this one) Ba Ba Ba Ba She still says Hi. Brandon still thinks I am making this one up. She is everywhere on the floor and has started getting up on her knees and rocking. I think that crawling is right around the corner. Could she crawl before sitting up?? She has no interest in sitting up, loves to fall down from that position. She is trying all kinds of foods now. She thinks that baby food is for the babies and she wants no part of it. She likes to taste everything that we eat. Toast is her new favorite nibbler. Her two top teeth are so close to cutting through and they are driving her crazy. She loves to be where the kids are and watches their every move. Dressing her has become a job and if she does not have something to play with then it takes forever. She can turn like an aligator over and over. I have thought about filming this task, she sure gets mom and dad all worked up. We went out to dinner last night and I took these pictures















Team Allred