Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sleeping through the Super Bowl






Gunner Dee was so excited all day and could not wait to get home from church. He took off his Sunday clothes and put on his Steelers uniform. Well, right before the game started we noticed that he was asleep face first in the chair. We even turned him over and tried to wake him. No luck! He is OUT!


Funny Sacrament Moment

I had taken Graclyn out to feed her and I had not made it to the mothers room and I heard Wyatt and Hunter coming after me. Wyatt had drawn whiskers on Hunter. I tried really hard not to laugh. This in one of those funny parent moments that you have to discipline and keep a strait face. Brandon and I laughed and laughed after church. I don't know what is funnier the fact that Hunter asked him too and was still long enough, or that Wyatt actually thought that was OK to do during church.
Also, Graclyn has her first cold:(

Team Allred