Our Two little puppies getting bigger.Valentines Day. It was fun. Wyatt picked a group of all girls to be in. He loves the ladies. I was in charge of a craft for the kids and I chose to have them make Valentines for the people who work in the office. They turned out really cute. All the kids decorated a heart and we glued them to a poster board and the class delivered it to the office staff. 
Here they are in the back of this picture.

Here they are in the back of this picture.
My boys decorated their Valentines Boxes like this. They are so funny. I had a Scentsy party one night and when I came home they had both finished their boxes and this is the finished product. They make me laugh.when I was finished in Wyatt's class I went looking for Hunter. I found him in the lunchroom finishing his lunch. He doesn't take off his coat when he eats his lunch so that he can go right outside to play. He is all about saving time.
We had a really fun Valentines Day and the kids loved all the candy.






