



Wow, where do the days go. I try so hard to get things done and I only manage half of what needs to be done. I have to say that my children are amazing. It is my job to think that about them and boy do I. We have really busy weekends at our home. With Wyatt and Hunter in school, and both Brandon and I working the weekends are days for getting everything done that we cant during the week. My boys hate running errands and unfortunately that is something we always do and we like to do it together as a family. Wyatt and Hunter have decided that their job while all the errands are taking place is to make each others life a living nightmare. I probably look like the worst mom in public. I feel like I am always saying,"please leave him alone, don't touch him, keep your hands to yourself, do you want to go and sit in the car?, I will not let you watch t.v. when we get home, you are definitely going to your room when we get home". I come home feeling so defeated. I could not feel more inadequate as a mother. I pull out all the tricks I know. Bribing them to be good, then threatening them to be good, then demanding they be good. Today nothing worked. I was so flustered. After dinner, shower and bedtime routine and they all fell asleep. I went into their rooms and just gazed at them like I do every night. I thank God for blessing me with these wonderful blessings. What a roller coaster of emotions. It does not matter what kind of day you have had, at the end of that day just one glance at your sleeping child makes it all worth it. There is nothing sweeter. To all the mothers out there I know that you know what I mean. I love to take pictures of them sleeping. I thought I would share some with you....
